Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Testimonials

Great day! I think we'll make it an annual event. I really appreciate how great you were with the kids even with the tough conditions.
See you soon, Jamie Maloney

Capt. Piper,
Thanks for a great trip! I am sure its memories we will carry for a lifetime. Hope to be out with you again soon. Take care, and thanks again.
Mike Hickox

Dick XYZXYZ and I really enjoyed the fishing Friday. Equally as important was your effort to make our trip work out well. We appreciate it. Dick is quite seriously ill. I’m not sure how long he has. He won’t talk about it. To see him so happy makes it all worth it. Subject to his health, I’d like to bring him back again if it stays relatively warm until Christmas. I can sort of get away on short notice in late Nov and early Dec. I want to take every possible trip with him that I can. If he can, we’re going to Ontario next summer and show those Canadians how to fish.
Thanks again
John Nuckolls

Mr. Piper,
Our whole family do appreciate the great fishing trip. Both kids were so excited and had lots of fun that day. We all learned and had fun. We're all looking forward to having another great trip with you soon.
Thank you.
Aiman Banawan

Hi Lawrence,
Thanks for a great day on the water! It's one of the best guided trips I've ever had. I enjoyed getting to know you,and I will be sure to recommend you to others I know that may visit the island. I will be in touch the next time we are down. I hope your business continues to grow and thrive.
Blessings,
Trevor Rubel
P.S. Fixed some of the flounder last night and it was superb!

You are very super and made it a very memorable trip. We would love to go again next summer. Again, thanks.
Tim Schiefflin

Dear Capt. Lawrence,
Amy and I just wanted to say how much we appreciate you taking us fishing and your willing to wait out the rain with us and still take us while it was raining.It was a trip that neither me or Amy can quit talking about and we hope to do it again sometime soon! Again, thank you so much!!!
Derek and Amy Bailey

Lawrence,
We really appreciate you taking us out fishing earlier this week. It was the best fishing trip we ever had and are so thankful for you creating such a special day for all of us.
The pictures and blogs are great!
Rachel Russell-McIntyre

Capt. Lawrence,
Buddy and Shannon had a great time with you, the highlight of their visit. Love the pictures, especially the manatee snout sticking up out of the water.
Thanks for showing them a great tour.
Bob Tidball
Addison On Amelia

Lawrence...
You sent the pictures at exactly the right time... They really loved them and also your wonderful blog!!! I will send you a CD of the pictures that I took and you can use any of them as you like... Thanks again for a wonderful morning and we really love your blog and the compliments you gave to Will meant alot to him and his Mom and Dad... He had a WONDERFUL time!!!! By the way.... I cleaned the fish, soaked them in water and lemon juice, marinated them in soy sauce, maple syrup and a little canolla oil: then we pan fried them and they were delicious!!! I did not know how Black Drum would taste and it was wonderful!!! We will stay in touch... Libby Wilkes

Thanks so much for the wonderful day fishing for the first time. I think I'm hooked. Also, thanks for being so very kind as to send me the photo. I'm glad you kept the naked girls out of the picture because my wife wouldn't understand what bait is.
John

I just wanted to say ‘Thank You’. What a great day with great company. Karen had a blast and did not want to let that Red go!
Lawrence, you put us on them and made it easy for us to haul them in. You are a great Captain and I look forward to going out with you again.
Carey Maxy

Thanks for catching the beautiful multi-spot redfish that enabled us to place in the money at the 8th Annual Times-Union Redfish Round-up on April 5. You picked out a great spot to fish and did a great job bringing it in on a light rig that proved to be a challenge on a very windy/rough day. Congratulations Captain Piper! It was fun.
Don Hughes

Captain Piper,
We had a wonderful time fishing with you yesterday. It was a very special trip as it was Crawford's first fishing trip. You are an exceptional guide!! Not only did you find us some fish to boat, but you were so patient and kind to Crawford. He talked about you the rest of the day and he kept the grubs you gave him in his pocket. Sorry about breaking the net and losing your bird book. The book was a great idea but unfortunately just didn't float. We will most certainly fish with you again in the future when we come down, and I am postive that Crawford will have 10,000 more questions to ask you. I'm sure you were very good in the telephone systems business back in the day, but guiding fishing trips is your calling.
Thank you again, and look foward to next time.
Parker Grow

Dear Captain Piper,
Janet and I had a great time on our fishing trip with you! We certainly caught more fish than we expected and ate the big catch of the day for dinner prepared by Olivia & Laura at Elizabeth Pointe Lodge. The red fish was delicious, Your professional guidance and easy-going approach helped the fish jump right on our line!!
The tour of the waters surrounding Amelia reflects your knowledge of where the best fishing spots are. Thanks for a memorable day, and our appreciation will be reflected in our gratuity included with the payment from Elizabeth Pointe Lodge.
Also, thanks for sending us the photos of our trip and we will spread the good news with our friends.
Hope to see you next year!
Paul & Janet Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment